Support for a maximum of 3 × 420 mm radiators. Using the distroplate results in the following maximum radiator thicknesses: Top: 78 mm, Bottom: 78 mm, Side: 4
High quality components
The Crosscool II consists of several high quality parts. Black stainless steel screws, acrylic front and back plate (CNC machined), acetal D5 ring, EPDM gaskets and UV printed logo plate linking to Lian Li.
In cooperation with
The Crosscool II, developed in collaboration with Lian Li, impresses with a classy UV-printed emblem.
Tailor-made for the Lian Li O11D EVO XL, the Crossflow II fits seamlessly into the case and ensures maximum stability.
The Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO XL x Stealkey Crosscool II: The Evolution of Our Crosscool Distroplate
The brand new Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO XL x Stealkey Crosscool II sets a new standard for our distroplates and is an exciting evolution of our popular Crosscool Distroplate.
This high-quality product made of transparent acrylic glass has been specifically designed for the Lian Li O11D EVO XL case and offers an incredible 21 G1/4-inch ports to connect the graphics card, CPU, and 3x420mm radiators.
Features im Detail:
The Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO XL x Stealkey Crosscool 2 is secured to the front of the case behind the front panel using four screws: two at the top and two at the bottom, aligning with pre-existing mounting holes on the case. This makes the installation process straightforward and intuitive.
For mounting the D5/DDC pumps, we utilize a proven method from the past. A custom adapter is attached to the distroplate. A POM D5 ring is placed over the D5 pump and secured to the adapter on the distroplate. In contrast, the DDC pump can be directly screwed onto the adapter. The result is a slim yet robust distroplate.
It was paid attention to the fact that the graphics card can be installed not only horizontally, but also vertically and due to several connection options straight tubing is possible. including the "Upright GPU Kit" from Lian Li. The Distroplate thus ensures a tidy case and smooth operation of your system.
With the installed distribution plate, the maximum radiator thickness is as follows:
That is what we want. It has to work. With the Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO XL x Stealkey Crosscool 2 Distroplate, you'll experience the continuation of a legend and the perfection of the Crosscool series. Your PC build will not only be cooler, but also more stylish than ever before.
The included addressable D-RGB LED strip, which runs along the entire length of the left side of the distroplate, showcases the Crosscool² in perfect lighting. It's a real eye-catcher, not only due to its unique design but also because its surface remains mostly untreated, maintaining transparency. The RGB lighting is connected to the motherboard's 5V header. It's also compatible with MSI MYSTIC LIGHT SYNC, ASROCK POLYCHROME SYNC, ASUS AURA SYNC, and GIGABYTE RGB FUSION 2 software for coordinated lighting effects.
Features at a glance
• optimized for the Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO XL case
• largest distroplate of the Lian Li series
• easy mounting on the housing
• D5/ DDC Pump compatible
• straight tubing
• horizontal & vertical position of the graphic card possible
• up to 3x420mm radiators
• integrated RGB lighting
• supports CPU and GPU of all sizes
• Product dimensions (B x H x T): 473 x 224 x 26 mm
• Color: Black and transparent
• Material: acrylic glass, powder-coated steel, UV printed logo plate
• Connections: 21x G1/4 inch ports
• Reservoir capacity: 410 ml
• Radiator compatibility: up to 3 x 420 mm • D-RGB connector standard 3-pin (+5V, Data, Blocked, Ground)
Scope of delivery
• 1x Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO XL x Stealkey Crosscool II Distroplate
• 4x M3 screws
• 1x adapter for DDC/D5 Pumpen
• 12x Plugs
- Compatible with the Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO XL version.
- Please verify the dimensions of the product to ensure compatibility with your hardware.
- The DDC or D5 pump is water-lubricated and should not run dry; otherwise, it can cause permanent bearing damage.
- When attaching fittings to the distroplate, please only hand-tighten them and avoid using a wrench. Caution: Over-tightening the fittings can cause the acrylic to crack and result in leaks.