The UNI 80 expansion tank with a DCC PWM pump, offers you a compact solution for small cases. With a width of 80mm and a length of 120mm, it is an exceptionally compact pump combo reservoir with D-RGB lighting. It is suitable for mini-ITX to ATX cases, making it the perfect reservoir for all PC cases. With its elegant design and RGB lighting, it offers an appealing aesthetic.
The "UNI 80" reservoir offers impressive aesthetics with its addressable DRGB lighting. The backlit "STEALKEY" logo is a special highlight. Installation is effortless using the standard 120mm fan mounting holes on the back of the reservoir. Mounting screws are included for attachment. With 10x G1/4" ports, you have maximum flexibility in designing your setup. The high-quality acrylic, black POM RGB strip, and EPDM seals contribute to the reservoir's elegant look.
Features at a glance
• addressable RGB stripe incl.
• Material: acrylic glass, plastic
• Connections: 10x G1/4" ports
• D-RGB connector 3-pin 5V digital LED header (Pinout: +5V, D, Blocked, Ground)
• Model: DDC4.2P
• Dimensions: (LxWxH) 92 x 70 x 39mm
• Motor type: Electronically commutated spherical motor
• Rated voltage: 12 V DC
• Starting current: up to 4.5 A (short-time)
• Power consumption: 18 W
• delivery height at 12V: 5,2m
• max. delivery rate: 1000L/h
• Pumping media: water, water-glycol mixtures
• max. System temperature: 60° C
• system pressure: max. 1,5 bar
• connections: 2x 3/8" hose nozzle
• Connections: 4Pin Molex, 4Pin PWM
• 8x mounting screws incl. 4x nuts
• 1x DDC PWM Pump
• 1x spacer mounting rail
• 1x DCC PWM pump
• 8x G1/4 plugs
- Compatible with any case that features a 120mm fan mount.
- The DDC/D5 pump is water-lubricated and must not run dry; otherwise, it may result in permanent bearing damage.
- Tighten fittings into the distroplate by hand only, without using a wrench. Risk: Acrylic may crack, leading to potential leaks.