The UNI 80 expansion tank with a D5 PWM pump, offers you a compact solution for small cases. With a width of 80mm and a length of 120mm, it is an exceptionally compact pump combo reservoir with D-RGB lighting. It is suitable for mini-ITX to ATX cases, making it the perfect reservoir for all PC cases. With its elegant design and RGB lighting, it offers an appealing aesthetic.
The "UNI 80" reservoir offers impressive aesthetics with its addressable DRGB lighting. The backlit "STEALKEY" logo is a special highlight. Installation is effortless using the standard 120mm fan mounting holes on the back of the reservoir. Mounting screws are included for attachment. With 10x G1/4" ports, you have maximum flexibility in designing your setup. The high-quality acrylic, black POM RGB strip, and EPDM seals contribute to the reservoir's elegant look.
Features at a glance
• addressable RGB stripe incl.
• Product dimensions: (W x H x D): 80 x 120 x 31 mm
• Material: acrylic glass, plastic
• Connections: 10x G1/4" ports
• D-RGB connector 3-pin 5V digital LED header (Pinout: +5V, D, Blocked, Ground)
• Dimensions: (LxWxH) 65x65x57mm
• Design: Electronically commutated spherical motor
• Materials: Stainless steel 1.4571, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, aluminum oxide, hard carbon
• Rated voltage: 12V DC
• Power consumption: 35W max
• Permissible voltage range: 8-24V DC
• Head at 12V: 3.7m
• Maximum flow: 1500l/h
• Pump medium: water, water-glycol mixtures
• Max. system temperature: 60°C
• System pressure: max. 1.5 bar
• Power connector: 4pin Molex
• Speedometer signal: yes (via 3pin Molex)
• PWM: no
• 8x mounting screws incl. 4x nuts
• 1x universal adapter for D5 & DDC
• 1x spacer mounting rail
• 1x D5 pump
• 8x G1/4 plug
- Compatible with any case that features a 120mm fan mount.
- The DDC/D5 pump is water-lubricated and must not run dry; otherwise, it may result in permanent bearing damage.
- Tighten fittings into the distroplate by hand only, without using a wrench. Risk: Acrylic may crack, leading to potential leaks.